sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2009

· HOLIDAYS TO ITALY

I and my family traveled to Italy. We visited trhee different places in Italy: Venice, Milan and Pisa.

Venice is bigger than Milan and Pisa. In Venice, we visited the Piazza San Marco, wich is a very important square because there ara a lot of pigeons. Also, we visited the Basilica of San Marco. Then, we went by the canal of Venice by gondola, this was a new experience because it is strange to find canals in the middle of the city. We took a boat wich was a taxi and we wnt to Murano, Burano and Torchello, three interesting islands. Finally we bought a mask as a souvenir because the masks are really popular because of the carnival wich takes place in this city it's very important.
Milan was very eciting for me because there are lots of shops and I love shopping! However, the shops used to be crowded and this was pretty stressful. A lot of shops were fairly expensive.
In Milan there is a famous cathedral and we visited this cathedral. it is extremy big and beautiful.
In Pisa we only visited the Pisa towe, which is rare because it's a leaning tower. We took a lot of photos pretending to hold the leaning tower.

During these days in Italy, the weather was hot and sunny every day.
The typical food in Italy is pasta and pizza and we ate it every day. I didn't have any problem with it because pasta and pizza are my favorite food. We bought a packet of spaghettis because there were very good.
Italian people are extremly friendly, cheerful and educated and the boys are really charms!

In these holidays I liked most going by gondola and I didn't like the trip by bus because it was a little bit boring and too long for me. I recommend everyone to go to Italy because there are a lot of interesting things to do and to visit.
I would like to return to italy because I liked it a lot but i would like to return to Venice in February to see the famous carnival, I'm sure it is spectacular!

No hay comentarios: